How Much Does It Cost?
All our fees are actual cost of the location and in-country expenses on a weekly basis. The prices are quoted in EURO.
KF has an affordable volunteering opportunity that’s right for everyone!
All programs attract a Registration Fee of EURO (€) 299 (which will be deducted from your programme fee*).
The balance programme fee on the day of your arrival in India. A 5% international banking fee is added at point of payment.
Duration in Weeks
Currency in EURO
|2 weeks (Minimum Stay or Short Stay)||
|4 weeks (Compatible Stay)||
|Every Extra Weeks or Months (after 4 weeks or 1 Month) Costs at||
Click here http://www.xe.com/ to convert to know your country currency rate.
More About Prices:
- Fees quoted in EUROS (€).
- Projects lasting between listed durations are NOT possible for the higher price level or longer stay. For example, for a 2 weeks day project the “4 weeks” price would not apply. It means, you need to pay for extension of longer duration of your stay.
- “Add-Ons” must be done in conjunction with another projects abroad placement.
- Any extensions made after the start of a project, if possible at all, will be charged at the “In-Country Extension” rate starts at 350 for every extra weeks or months after 1-4 weeks stay.
- Children ages 4-14 can be accommodated with parent or guardian at the “In-Country Extension” rate in some destinations.
- Families travelling with children ages 15+ each qualify for a 5% discount from their normal program fee. This is only for immediate family members and excludes cousins, boyfriends, girlfriends, and close friends.
- Prices for project and/or destination combinations are calculated based on the particular projects, durations, and destinations. Reference our Combinations page for more details.
- If you have volunteered with Kenosis Projects Abroad before, you’re eligible for:
- A 5% discount when you sign up for another project with us at any time. This goes up to 10% if you sign up within three months of finishing your previous project.
- A 15% discount on the deposit to secure your spot on your next project.
- A 10% discount for each volunteer you recommend who signs up with us. This is cumulative, so that means that you could join a project for free (up to a duration of four weeks) if you sign up 5-9 other volunteers. Your friend/s will also receive 5% off their project fee.
- Our current fee does not provide or bear coverage for volunteers. Volunteers’ will need to obtain alternative travel and medical insurance.
- Some of our Projects for internship students require extra registration costs and procedures before you arrive. Amounts range from US$50 to US$150. Please see the webpage for your project to see if extra registration fees apply. For example: internship in Health & Medicine or Pre-MED Students Electives or Social Work Internship to name a few.
- You have the option to fly to the following alternative or connect airports such as Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai to Bangalore International Airport. This connect flight always helps you to manage your budgets affordably.
- We can arrange your round-trip local sightseeing, entre fee, Yoga class, and extended culture excursion, reservation of travel tickets and accommodations, Airport transfers for an additional fee.
- Please note that in some destinations you can choose to be met at an alternative airport for an extra fee. Please check with your travel agency, while booking your tickets.
- In all destinations (Nepal, Kathmandu and India), all necessary work-related transportation costs will be covered by Kenosis Projects Abroad.
What’s included in Your Fee?
The price of each project includes:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Three meals a day and refreshment
- Emergency medical supports
- Full induction and orientation by an experienced staff member on arrival
- Transport to and from your work placement
- In-country support and 24-hour back-up from our team of full-time local staff
- Emergency assistance from our international emergency response team
- project equipment and materials, including access to our database with thousands of resources
- A supervisor/mentor at your work placement
- Training and workshops from our experienced local staff
- Regular social events and community activities with other volunteers
- Access to our local office with internet connection
- Certification or a letter of project completion
- Access to our alumni services and discounts
- Middle School Specials, High School Specials, 19+ Specials and Grown-up Specials also include organized weekend tourist trips
- Middle School Specials and High School Specials also include dedicated full-time staff members with you 24 hours a day
What’s “NOT” Included in Your Fee?
The price also covers support and preparations before you go, including:
- Visa support and advice
- Flights tickets from and to
- Visa costs (where applicable)
- Fundraising support, including your own personalised fundraising website
- Pre-departure preparation by your own specialist Volunteer Advisor
- Personalized My projects abroad website, with all the information you need about your project, accommodation and destination
- A free cultural awareness course
- Membership to our volunteer social media groups, to share information and to get in touch
- Standard Projects, 19+ Specials and Projects for Professionals also include support to help
Get in touch with us for more clarification on your fee and discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org